Make Your Brand Shine With Korea Blog Marketing
123sem Naver Content Marketing/Package Includes
- Translating your content in to Korean (We have Korean/English writers on staff)
- Tracking click troughs, ROI metrics reporting & Traffic reports.
- Integration with Google Analytics to track Content Marketing Success & Readership
- Generate viral buzz about your product or service through reviews testimonials and paid promotion of your content.
- Generate a positive public opinion towards your brand or service
- Reputation management and take downs of negative comments and reviews
Why Blog Marketing?
The 78% & 42% Metric – 78% Korean consumers make a purchase after viewing by recommendation or reviews made by consumers online. About 42% Korean consumers then move to Blog Search categories to read about user experiences. The biggest channel for Korean customers to read user recommendations/ review is Daum Kakao (Now Kakao Corp.) & Naver Corp, two biggest search engines by number of userbase in South Korea.
Blog Market Share in Korea
[Source : highcharts.com 2014]
- Naver Blog is one of the most commonly used South Korean Blogging platform.
[Source : 2014.12 DMC Report (Plural Response Results)]
- Customers often like to get a second opinion from other bloggers in regards to product reviews or feedbacks from other users by reading blog posts.
Build Your Brand Blog
Blog Marketing Overview
- To practice the most influential online marketing strategy in Korea
- To build a trusted corporate brand blog
- To establish two-ways communication channel with customers
- To improve brand awareness
- Connect with your customers effectively
- (deliver marketing/brand messages)
- Create effective (interesting/entertaining/useful) content to attract more prospective customers
- Share content with your SNS channels
- NAVER blog
- Periodic content updates
- Content sharing with other social media channels
Blog Marketing Process
- Keyword / theme
- market research
- competition research
- content ideas
- blog design
- content posting
- content sharing
- power bloggers
- comment management
- posting management
- blog analytics
- evaluate consumers feedback